Maria Coma Giner
Barcelona based Catalan photographer, art lover and creative Maria Coma Giner is a best known for her passion for red color and landscapes.
Her work has been influenced by many artists, from painters to photographers as well as designers. She studied Fine arts at University of Barcelona and Photography at Institut d’estudis fotografics de Catalonia, two subjects she still explores daily.
Her work addresses the notions of introspection and she has two constants in her work: colors and liquid. Working almost exclusively with natural light. Her use of light, color and texture transforms her photographs into mesmerizing art.
After exhibiting in several collective exhibitions as Setba jove ’16 and ’17, Premi fundació Vilacases, Konvent.0, Lacolect in Madrid, Maria is now focusing on producing more photography works as well as collaborating with fashion photography and others artists.
– Solo exhibition. Pol&Grace Hotel. Barcelona.
– Solo Exhibition. Carmí Brodat. Espai Putxet. Barcelona.
– Lamono Crush, Lamonomagazine. LINK
– Fundació Vilacases, Palau Solterra, Torroella de Montgrí. Girona. Finalista al Premi de fotografia.
– SETBAJOVE– Fundació Setba, (collective exhibition). Barcelona.
– Espai de Llocs, May. Konvent.zero, Cal Rosal, (collective exhibition). Berga
– Solo Exhibition. March-June. La Createca. Barcelona
– Tarot Fanzine, Emperatriz. Paper fanzine.
– Negra i real (collective exhibitions). Fundació Setba.
– Setba Jove 2016. Fundació Setba. Barcelona.
– Fine art Igualda. (Collective exhibition) Igualada, Anoia
– Interferencias, (Collective exhibition). Espai cultural Francesc Català Roca, Barcelona
– Revela’t, June 2015 in Villassar de dalt, Barcelona. (collective exhibition)
– Nauart, September 2015 in Barcelona. (with Natalia Giné and Catalina Valenzuela)
– Lacolect, March 2015 in Madrid. (collective exhibition)
– Exhibition—IDENTITAT-ALTERITAT September , Limited Editions Gallery, Barcelona (collective exhibition)
– EXhibition—September, BM galleria, Granollers, Barcelona. (collective exhibition)
– Exhibition —- ENTRE REFERENTS February 2014 UB, Barcelona (collective exhibition)
– Exhibition —- EXHIBIT January 2014 Golferich, Barcelona (collective exhibition)
– Muestra Jovenes creadores, Sala Ivanow. Barcelona (collective exhibition)